The deadline for responses is Sunday 17th March 2019.
North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent CCGs would like to know your views and opinions on the future of local health services in Northern Staffordshire. CCGs commission (buy) and provide health care services in Northern Staffordshire. The consultation document can be accessed here.
They want to ensure they provide local people with the very best health and social care services now and in the future. This consultation is about:
Please read the data protection act statement below which explains who is managing the survey, and how the information being collected is shared and used.
- How we deliver community-based services differently in a more integrated way, closer to home
- How we make better use of our community hospital rehabilitation beds and
- How we ensure some of our consultant-led outpatients clinics work more efficiently and important, ensure our consultants have more time with patients and less time in travel.
NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) have been commissioned to collect, handle, process and report on the responses gathered in the consultation. MLCSU uses an online survey tool called Elesurvey which is owned by Elephant Kiosks Ltd, a private company who specialise in online surveys. Any information you provide via this survey will be handled in accordance with the MLCSU Privacy Notice.
For details of the personal data that is being collected please see the MLCSU Privacy Notice. The information collected will be available to MLCSU and the two CCGs listed above in an anoymous format. You do not have to provide this information to take part in the survey.
Any reports published using the data collected will not contain any personally identifiable information and only show anonymised, aggregated responses to the consultation survey. Reports could also be placed within the public domain, for example, on NHS public facing websites or printed and distributed.
Your involvement is voluntary, and you are free to exit the survey at any time. However, for the purposes of research please see the MLCSU Privacy Notice.
The rights provided to you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are varied for the purpose of research and that in some circumstances rights may be resticted. If it is considered necessary to refuse to comply with any of your individual rights, you will be informed of the decision within one month and you also have the right to complain about our decision to the Information Commissioner. It should also be noted that we can only implement your rights during the period upon which we hold personal identifiable information about you. Once the information has been irreversibly anoymised and becomes part of the research data set it will not be possible to access your personal information.
You can also refuse to answer questions in the survey, should you wish. All information collected via the survey will be held in accordance with the MLCSU Privacy Notice.
Any queries about your involvement with this survey can be emailed to: email@example.com
The information you supply will be stored and processed by Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. It will be used to analyse the questionnaire responses, check the analysis is fair and accurate, and help us to gather feedback more effectively in the future.
Any reports published using this information will not contain any personally identifiable information. We will provide anonymised and aggregated responses to the North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Clinical Commissioning Groups.
In order to complete this survey the Elesurvey system needs to capture the following details:
• Your IP address – An IP address is a unique address that identifies a device on the Internet or a local network. It allows a system to be recognized by other systems connected via the Internet. Your IP address will not reveal your name or actual physical location. The Elesurvey system will record your IP address, however this will never be associated with your survey response for analysis purposes.
• Cookie data – A HTTP cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer while browsing. If you partially complete a survey the cookie data will allow you to leave the survey part way through and revisit at a later time, continuing from where you left off. EleSurvey will not use your Cookie data for any other purpose.
• Partially completed responses – These are survey responses that have not been submitted by respondents. This is regardless of the number of questions answered. A partial response is saved when a respondent has begun completing a survey and has selected ‘Next’ or ‘Save’ but has not progressed through the survey and submitted their response. The system will record a log of the partial response to show that the survey was accessed, however this data will not be used until the survey has been submitted by clicking the submit button.
Any queries on the the survey tool while progressing through this online survey can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All fields marked (*)
are mandatory and must be answered in order to submit this survey.